Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Photo Outing - con't

Here are the highlights of the last outing. I got a lot of good responses and more models are willing to do it next time. thanks to Deanna spread the words out to everybody.

Looks like they went shopping.

Deanna always surprise me by coming up with crazy poses.

Both of her legs actually in the air. She was holding herself up. Tough pose, well done Deanna.

Street vendor is everywhere, why not take a picture with it.

I love to tryout flares.

She said they got scratched by the roses while getting in there. But i think its all worth it.

just look how high can deanna jump.



another dangous pose by Deanna.

Street construction sometimes look good in picture.

just a few relax portraits.





Christine did all kinds of poses for me too.

The incredible Deanna. hahaha

I like this one alot.

She does normal poses too.
And Of course the wild ones always follows.
But its unique. Its Deanna.

Christine got great smile on her.
I am sure she will call me back for another photo shoot.

1 comment: