Friday, October 10, 2008

relaxing weekend


I really should update more often because there are so many exciting things happening to my life, my family and my photography journey….

This is post I wrote early the week but didn’t get a chance to posted on my blog until now.

Last Saturday was very relaxing. I was supposed to shoot a wedding on that day but schedule was changed last minute. So we went to have dim sum with couple of friends. The weather was perfect, not too cold. Elyse seems enjoyed the short trip. She was looking around like everything is new to her. She kept on turning her head around, left, right, left, right. I wonder what she was thinking. Was she thinking at all? I certainly don’t remember the things I saw when I was 5 months old. We bumped into our uncle’s family in the restaurant. Elyse saw another of her cousin the first time. He is around 2 years old. He is shyer than my little elyse. Hahaha. My little elyse was smiling and everyone love her big smile.



No comments:

Post a Comment