Monday, April 20, 2009

Priscilla + Alex : eSession

Alex & Priscilla are a great friends of mine from church for years. Alex and I are basketball buddies and we used to play every week. Priscilla, my wife and I used to car pool together to church. It’s great to see how they met each other and started dating. Now they are getting marry in May. Can’t wait for the wedding day. I am so happy when they asked me to photograph their engagement session. The weather was perfect last Saturday. We had so much fun walking around in the sunny day around Brooklyn Bridge taking photos. This is one the of the sessions I enjoy the most. Thanks guys.















3 comments:

  1. Thank you Michael for putting in the greatest effort for these pictures! Good job! I enjoyed taking these photos in a relax, warm and sunny day. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's pretty~~ very natural~~ love it!!

    ReplyDelete